I have been feeling a little stressed lately so I went and got a massage last night. I have a membership at Massage Envy in Gilbert and it was AMAZING!! I'm feeling slightly beat up today, but I still feel 100 times better than before! I can honestly say that it was the BEST massage I have EVER had! I can recommend my therapist to you if you would like. She was absolutely AWESOME!! So I'm feeling refreshed and ready to tackle whatever comes my way.
Alphabet Month: October Photo A Day Challenge 2026
18 hours ago






4 Things to Say:
I have not had many massages, but man do I have to agree with you!!
LUCKY!!
k-sounds awesome! where can i sign-up!?!
i Am jEalOuS, i coULD dEFiNItEly go fOR oNe OF ThOSE RiGHt ABoUT nOw!
P.s. i PuT a SOnG On My BlOg ThAt I DeDiCaTE To You~ CaN YoU GUesS wHicH oNE iT iS?
+ ThErE iS OnE fOr MoM Too~
ha! HA! hA!
YoU GOt yOUrS rIghT, bUT mOm's is NoT thE PooH CorNeR SonG~
I KnOW yOU CaN GeT It. . .
JuST tHinK oF mOM DaNCing. . .
YoU kNOW tHe OnE wHeRE sHe SwAys HEr kNeeS in & OuT. . . Hee hee hEE!
Post a Comment