You wanna know what is funny? I went on a date or two with her when attending MCC. Then went up to see her in Utah also. Maybe she has a thing for guys named Andy?she is way kool by the way. tell her hi for me.ak.
Hi stranger! I did it too & i also was Jessica's twin. They were pretty skanky clothing options too, so i had to use my imagination of what i think i would like.
Post a Comment
2 Things to Say:
You wanna know what is funny? I went on a date or two with her when attending MCC. Then went up to see her in Utah also.
Maybe she has a thing for guys named Andy?
she is way kool by the way. tell her hi for me.
ak.
Hi stranger! I did it too & i also was Jessica's twin. They were pretty skanky clothing options too, so i had to use my imagination of what i think i would like.
Post a Comment