Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ode to my car...



As some of you may know...I used to own this beautiful piece of machinery that you see here. My little green bug. This was the best car I have ever had. Well, back in June we sold it. I cried, I know, lame. However, I see my exact car almost everyday because the girl that bought it works right by our house. How do I know it's my car you ask? There is a scratch on the back bumper that hasn't been fixed yet. So I know when I see my car.


So for some reason, today, seeing my car made me miss it OH so much. Don't get me wrong. I love driving our truck because Jeff has pimped it out for me, but I really do miss my little green machine!

6 Things to Say:

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

so . . .you stalk your old car huh? NICE. . . .

Jenny Johnson said...

No.....it passes by ME everyday and taunts me!!!

onehm said...

DH almost cries everytime he sees his bug too. Maybe it's the lure of the beetle...

onehm said...

PS Love the new background!

Erica Wiezbowski said...

i can see why you miss it! soooo cute! i always wanted to drive a bug!

Jeff said...

That green bug warms my heart just seeing. Oh Jenny, I feel bad for you. I do love trucks though, and your background for this blog. Hello scrapper.