


Okay....So I decided that I really haven't been very personal with my blog and there might be some of you bloggers out there wanting to know a bit more about Jeff and I and about our house and where we live. So here it goes....Jeff and I have been married for just over a year. We live in Mesa in the Val Vista/Baseline area. Jeff works for the Johnson family business of Garage Doors. They do sales, installations and service. He has worked for his dad pretty much his entire life and depending on the day, he might enjoy what he does. I work at B. McLaughlin Assoc, Inc. We are a aid to clinical research companies. Our main contractor is GlaxoSmithKlein. I am a Data Analyst and I absolutely 100% LOVE my job. It's a joy to go to work every day.
Jeff serves as the 11 year old scout leader and I am the relief society chorister. WOO HOO! We were serving in the nursery and after that vowed to never have children. At least not 14 two year olds at one time.
Jeff is getting into the hunting season and can hardly contain his joy. He went dove hunting last Saturday and is going again tomorrow. I can't really say that I have any hobbies. By the time I cook dinner and clean up the house, I am ready for bed.
So...there you have it. I got a bit more personal!
Jeff serves as the 11 year old scout leader and I am the relief society chorister. WOO HOO! We were serving in the nursery and after that vowed to never have children. At least not 14 two year olds at one time.
Jeff is getting into the hunting season and can hardly contain his joy. He went dove hunting last Saturday and is going again tomorrow. I can't really say that I have any hobbies. By the time I cook dinner and clean up the house, I am ready for bed.
So...there you have it. I got a bit more personal!








2 Things to Say:
the green couch is my favorite piece too and it only fits in that room. Which happens to be Jeff's favorite room because of the paint color. And they don't match. Oh well, we are both too stubborn and refuse to sacrifice.
Adorable. I love the green couch too. Love the pictures as well. I wish I could do my wedding pictures all over again.
Lovely personal things! ;o)
Post a Comment